Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq builds a new oil platform to increase export capacity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq builds a new oil platform to increase export capacity Empty Iraq builds a new oil platform to increase export capacity

Post by Rocky Sat 29 May 2021, 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraq builds a new oil platform to increase export capacity
    May 29, 2021

The Iraqi official expected the project to be completed this year
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The General Company for Ports revealed the construction of a new oil berth in Basra, funded by Japan, to boost exports and raise the volume of financial revenues.
    Farhan Fartousi, general manager of the General Company for Ports in Iraq, told The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , “The construction work inside the Khair Al-Zubair port - the main facility for exporting and importing fuel in Iraq - has been more than 70% complete and should be completed this year.”
    Read also:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The US agency stated that the project is the latest at the level of Iraqi ports, in the wake of government plans announced last year to crack down on border corruption.
    Al-Fartousi explained that Khor Al-Zubair, "now brings in 10 billion Iraqi dinars per month (about 6.8 million dollars), which is a big jump from 8 billion Iraqi dinars in the previous month of this year (about 5.4 million dollars)."
    He explained, "The new platform is funded by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency and will be equipped with modern equipment and rapid pumping and unloading operations that will enable more ships to enter," noting that the project includes a private oil berth with all modern additions, including a pumping station able to withstand pressures. High.
    For his part, Haider Fakher, director of the Khair Al-Zubair Port, said that construction work is underway around the clock to complete the berth.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:24 am