Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zayadi: There Is No Glimmer Of Hope For The Formation Of The Consensus Government Between The Fra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zayadi: There Is No Glimmer Of Hope For The Formation Of The Consensus Government Between The Fra Empty Al-Zayadi: There Is No Glimmer Of Hope For The Formation Of The Consensus Government Between The Fra

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:12 am

[size=38]Al-Zayadi: There Is No Glimmer Of Hope For The Formation Of The Consensus Government Between The Framework And The Current
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/03/2022 | 8:30 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad al-Ziyadi, confirmed that the road has become blocked in front of the alliance between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc, pointing out that there is no longer hope to form a consensual government between the mentioned parties.
    Al-Ziyadi told Al-Maalouma, "Many brothers were counting on the Federal Court regarding its postponement to resolve some issues, believing that the postponement is in order to provide an opportunity to settle matters between the political parties and get out of the current crisis."
    He added that "the Federal Court postponed some cases, the latest of which was the lawsuit filed by MPs Alia Nassif and Atwan Al-Atwani, in order to reach a legal result to decide on it, and therefore the postponement was not intended to resolve alliances and understandings, especially between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc."
    And he indicated that "the road is still blocked and there is no glimmer of hope to enter Parliament and form a consensus government between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc." finished 25

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:50 pm