Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Denies The Existence Of 50 Thousand Job Positions In The Province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Denies The Existence Of 50 Thousand Job Positions In The Province Empty Basra Denies The Existence Of 50 Thousand Job Positions In The Province

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:00 am

Basra Denies The Existence Of 50 Thousand Job Positions In The Province
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Thursday, the Basra Governorate Office denied the existence of 50,000 job positions in the governorate.
    A statement issued by the Diwan, received by Earth News, stated, "It denies the news that was circulated on a social networking site, about the presence of 50,000 job grades on oil companies, and it was announced by the Governor of Basra, Engineer Asaad Al-Eidani."
    He added, "The media center stresses once again the necessity of relying on the news by the official authorities, not as it is promoted by the fake and fabricated pages, which are managed by some weak-minded people, who manipulate the feelings and emotions of citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:47 am