Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Identifies The Party Responsible For Securing Smuggled Oil Tanks.. What Is Its Relationsh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Identifies The Party Responsible For Securing Smuggled Oil Tanks.. What Is Its Relationsh Empty Parliament Identifies The Party Responsible For Securing Smuggled Oil Tanks.. What Is Its Relationsh

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2022, 5:50 am

Parliament Identifies The Party Responsible For Securing Smuggled Oil Tanks.. What Is Its Relationship To Al-Kazemi?
    11/11/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Alaa Al-Haidari, indicated today, Friday, that the issue of oil smuggling is not the result of an event, but rather it has been going on for a long time, but it was at a slower pace.
    Al-Haidari told Earth News, "In the caretaker government, oil smuggling has increased through real care and direct guidance from the Prime Minister's Office.
    He continued, "It is unreasonable for the trucks to go out with an
    entire fleet loaded with smuggled oil from Basra to the borders of the region, and they were not inspected or intercepted by control, and this indicates the presence of coordination on a level with some security forces by Al-Kazemi's office.

He continued, "We in the House of Representatives have formed a fact-finding committee, specifically from the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, and it will carry out its tasks in coordination with the Ministry of Oil as well as the security ministries," asking, "Why are there no devices to track tanks and tanks loaded with fuel and oil derivatives?"
    Al-Haidari pointed out that "his committee directed us to move away from the classic protection of the manifolds in the desert by establishing control or a group of security forces, which is not sufficient. Rather, we need modern technologies from drones, as well as monitoring devices and thermal cameras."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:34 pm