Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: Recruitment of 3 former governors of Diwaniyah and Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission: Recruitment of 3 former governors of Diwaniyah and Babylon Empty Integrity Commission: Recruitment of 3 former governors of Diwaniyah and Babylon

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2022, 4:36 am

[size=46]Integrity Commission: Recruitment of 3 former governors of Diwaniyah and Babylon[/size]
    Iraq
    12:25 - 2022-12-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the recruitment of 3 former governors of Diwaniyah and Babel.
    And a statement by the authority stated, “The Diwaniyah Investigation Court, which is competent to hear cases of integrity, decided to bring in the former governor of Diwaniyah, in the case of violations that were mentioned in the report of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision regarding the contract for the establishment of fruit and vegetable crops in the eastern Hamzah district,” pointing out that “the governor signed the contract, despite the irregularities in the contract.
    He added, "The Hilla Investigation Court, which is specialized in hearing cases of integrity, issued an order to bring in the former governors of Babylon, because they deliberately committed violations of their job duties, and granted exclusive approvals to issue an investment license on a piece of land belonging to the local administration in the province," noting that "the approval was granted without announcing it." about the investment opportunity, explaining that the annual rental allowance amounted to (48,500,000) dinars, which is an amount that is not commensurate with the real rental allowance.
    He continued, "The recruitment orders issued by the Diwaniyah and Hilla Investigation Courts, which are specialized in examining integrity cases, came in accordance with the provisions of Article (331) of the Iraqi Penal Code."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:42 pm