Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He distributed his money to “politicians and media figures.” Al-Sudani reveals “New Nour Zuhair” and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He distributed his money to “politicians and media figures.” Al-Sudani reveals “New Nour Zuhair” and Empty He distributed his money to “politicians and media figures.” Al-Sudani reveals “New Nour Zuhair” and

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 2:41 pm

He distributed his money to “politicians and media figures.” Al-Sudani reveals “New Nour Zuhair” and hints at the high number of “theft of the century.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-31 13:43
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani revealed, on Tuesday, that the main accused of stealing the century, "Nour Zuhair", distributed his money to influential people, including "politicians and media figures," hinting at a high number of theft of the century.
    Al-Sudani said in an interview with the state-owned Al-Iraqiya channel, which was followed by Shafaq News agency, that "the accused, Nour Zuhair, distributed his money to a group of influential people, including politicians and media professionals, as well as banks," noting that "the recent uproar about the accused, Nour Zuhair, is part of it fabricated."

He continued, "The number stolen from the tax secretariats is not fixed, and we contracted with an international auditing company," explaining that "the judiciary will reveal the names of those accused of stealing the century."
    He pointed out that "the judicial procedures are clear, and we urge them to expedite the process of recovering the money and holding those involved accountable," adding, "There are other detainees besides Nour Zuhair in the case of theft of the century."
    He stressed that "there are arrest warrants against those accused of stealing tax secretariats."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:11 pm