Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework explains the advantages of changing the exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework explains the advantages of changing the exchange rate Empty A leader in the framework explains the advantages of changing the exchange rate

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 4:30 am

[size=46]A leader in the framework explains the advantages of changing the exchange rate[/size]
    Iraq
    10:44 - 2023-02-08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jamal Hassan, revealed that there are three positive aspects regarding the decision to reduce the price of the dollar to 130,000.

Hassan said in a press interview, "The change of the exchange rate to 130,000 by the Sudanese government was an ongoing decision that was made according to a study by the Central Bank after a careful reading of the economic situation."

He added, "Three positives of the decision, the most prominent of which is raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and pushing prices in the markets down with a strict application of the electronic platform process that will address the file of dollar smuggling and stave off the risks of corruption that devoured a lot of money during the past years."

He pointed out that "the money markets began with relative stability and fell dramatically during the coming days with the start of the strategy of pumping the dollar by the central bank and the rest of the government banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:27 am