Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani waving severe accountability: I am before the laggards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani waving severe accountability: I am before the laggards Empty Al-Sudani waving severe accountability: I am before the laggards

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:36 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Sudani waving severe accountability: I am before the laggards[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, waved a severe accountability for those who reluctance to implement projects in Baghdad.
    Al-Sudani said, in a speech during the launching ceremony of the projects to remove bottlenecks in Baghdad, "We put the priority of services in the government program, and that Baghdad is in dire need of service projects and an end to the suffering of the citizen and the employee who needs two hours to reach his workplace due to traffic jams."
    He added, "The launch of projects to remove bottlenecks came after 3 months of talks," stressing that "Baghdad deserves radical solutions to the problem of bottlenecks."
    And Al-Sudani continued, "The projects that were launched today in Baghdad are unparalleled since the eighties."
    And he indicated that “the center and the outskirts of Baghdad will be one for ease of movement,” stressing that “these projects will not be like those lagging behind, and I will disturb their implementers with follow-up.”
    Al-Sudani stressed, “The selection of projects will be according to technical, not political, specifications.”
    The Prime Minister stated, "The year 2023 will be the year of projects, and that bridges are necessary in the capital, Baghdad, and any party that impedes the implementation of projects, I will confront them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am