Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader in the framework: 6 red zones in two American bases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader in the framework: 6 red zones in two American bases in Iraq Empty Leader in the framework: 6 red zones in two American bases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:22 am

Leader in the framework: 6 red zones in two American bases in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, revealed today, Friday, that there are 6 red areas in two American bases in Iraq.
    Odeh said to (Baghdad Today), "The American presence in Iraq is a cause of constant concern for us, and the reasons are many, so we must pay attention to all steps because we are facing a country that has no credibility in the world," he said.
    He added, "There are 6 red zones, including 4 at the Ain al-Assad base in western Anbar, and two from the Harir base (in Erbil), which enjoy a concentrated security tightening by the American forces, and access to them is never allowed for unknown reasons," noting that "it is necessary that all bases have Inspection by the Iraqi authorities, because the principle of sovereignty imposes this direction."
    Odeh pointed out that "in Al-Assad and Al-Harir there are many secrets and the red areas are one of its secrets, especially since it has turned into a passage for its flights from Syria and other regions," according to his opinion.
    He continued, "Stability in Iraq will remain under threat because of the American presence, and our demand for its exit stems from our concern for security and reassurance."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:55 pm