Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the fourth largest importer of Jordanian industries in half a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the fourth largest importer of Jordanian industries in half a year Empty Iraq is the fourth largest importer of Jordanian industries in half a year

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2023, 5:21 am

Iraq is the fourth largest importer of Jordanian industries in half a year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-12 03:00
    Font

Shafaq News/ Jordan announced, on Wednesday, that Iraq was the fourth importer of Oman's industry during the first half of this year 2023.
    The Amman-Jordanian Chamber of Industry said in a report that, "The chamber's exports during the 6 months of the current year 2023 amounted to 3474 million dinars, compared to 3576 million dinars for the same period in 2022."

And she added, "India, the United States of America, Saudi Arabia and Iraq acquired the majority of the Amman Chamber of Industry's exports during the first half of this year, recording a value of 2.003 billion dinars."
    The Chamber also indicated that "the exports of Oman's industry to Iraq rose in the first half of this year, to 403 million dinars, compared to 290 million dinars for the same period last year, an increase of 39 percent, and it became the fourth importer of Jordanian industry."
    And she explained, "As for the geographical distribution of the Chamber's exports during the first half of this year, the Arab countries came in the lead with a value of 1.493 billion dinars, the non-Arab Asian countries 1.049 billion dinars, and the African countries 21 million dinars."
    The Jordanian dinar is equivalent to about 70 US dollars.
    It is noteworthy that Iraq imports most goods and commodities from neighboring countries, especially Turkey and Iran, after Jordan was a big market for Iraq in the nineties of the last century during the period of economic blockade on Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:24 pm