Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert confirms the possibility of increasing oil exports through southern ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert confirms the possibility of increasing oil exports through southern ports Empty An economic expert confirms the possibility of increasing oil exports through southern ports

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2023, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An economic expert confirms the possibility of increasing oil exports through southern ports[/size]
    • Today 10:45

Information / Baghdad...
    Economist Safwan Qusay confirmed the possibility of increasing oil exports through southern export ports, especially after exports through Turkish territory stopped, pointing to the possibility of reviving the northern export line by investing in the Turkish president’s visit to Iraq to solve this problem.
    Qusay told Al-Maalouma, “The Iraqi oil produced in the fields of Kirkuk and Kurdistan can resume its export through Turkish territory in the event that the Turkish president visits Iraq and reaches understandings about this file.”
    He added, "After stopping its export of oil through Turkish territory to the port of Ceyhan, compensation for exports was made through the southern ports, especially Iraq's share of exports scheduled for OPEC, amounting to 3.5 million barrels."
    He stated, "There is a possibility and space to increase oil exports through the country's southern ports, while exports through the north have stopped. In addition, there is a movement in the Ministry of Oil to revive the export line through Syria towards the port of Baniyas." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:28 pm