Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework rules out an imminent ministerial reshuffle in the Sudanese government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework rules out an imminent ministerial reshuffle in the Sudanese government Empty The framework rules out an imminent ministerial reshuffle in the Sudanese government

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 5:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The framework rules out an imminent ministerial reshuffle in the Sudanese government[/size]
    • Today 08:57

Information / Baghdad... 
    On Sunday, the representative of the coordinating framework, Thaer al-Jubouri, ruled out that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani would make changes in his ministerial cabinet during the current period, despite the continuation of changes in other positions within the ministries and some of them being subject to evaluation. 
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Ma’louma, “There is nothing on the horizon regarding a change in the ministerial cabinet by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, especially in the next short period.” 
    He added, "There was a lot of talk about making ministerial changes during the formation of the government and the ministerial cabinet, but the file was closed, and therefore there is no change in the Sudanese cabinet during the current period." 
    He stated that "changes occurred a few days ago in executive grade positions, which include general directors and others in some ministries, and other grades were postponed for evaluation in order for each ministry to have its say regarding the positions subject to evaluation so that a decision can be made whether to replace or retain them." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:06 am