Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Minister of Resources in the region: Kurdistan owns half of Iraq's gas and uses it for electr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Minister of Resources in the region: Kurdistan owns half of Iraq's gas and uses it for electr Empty Deputy Minister of Resources in the region: Kurdistan owns half of Iraq's gas and uses it for electr

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 6:50 am

Deputy Minister of Resources in the region: Kurdistan owns half of Iraq's gas and uses it for electricity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    During the oil and gas session at the “Miri” Forum, today, Tuesday, Ahmed Mufti, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, avoided commenting on the reopening of the Ceyhan pipeline, and called for a serious dialogue about natural gas and how to convert it to electrical energy.
    Ahmed Mufti - Deputy Minister of Natural Resources in Kurdistan during the Miri conference followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”:
    Let us leave the talk about oil, which has become the talk of the Iraqi street, and focus on energy in Iraq in general.
    The region depends on producing electricity from water at a rate of 2%, and 98% from gas, and the regional government has succeeded in using gas to provide electricity, and we have the ability to produce more gas to provide more electricity.
    Kurdistan produces about 10% of Iraq's total oil, and this is a small number and has no value compared to gas, as we own about 50% of Iraq's gas, and we must use it better and depend on it.
    The transitional season from oil to gas varies from country to country, but gas in Iraq can produce electricity for about 50 years, so we must consider this issue more of a priority than solar energy.

Views 31
    Added 10/10/2023 - 12:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm