Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the powers of the legislative and executive authorities in “amending

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the powers of the legislative and executive authorities in “amending Empty Parliamentary Finance clarifies the powers of the legislative and executive authorities in “amending

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance clarifies the powers of the legislative and executive authorities in “amending the budget”[/size]
    • Today 08:54

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Thursday, the Finance Committee clarified both the powers of the federal government and the role of the House of Representatives in the current year’s budget, which the House of Representatives is waiting to receive from the government.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, told Al-Maalomah, “Whether or not to amend the federal budget law depends on the government and the extent of its need to make amendments to some sections and items according to the need and requirements.”
    He added, "The House of Representatives obligated the Council of Ministers, in accordance with Article 77 Second of the Constitution, to send tables related to its expectations for revenues and the volume of actual spending for the year 2024, while the rest of the budget items are supposed to be in effect, and if the government requests the amendment of some items, the House of Representatives will work to discuss them." And work to reformulate it in a way that suits the government program and the Council’s requirements.” End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:34 pm