Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in Iraq Empty Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Tue 17 Mar 2015, 8:20 am

Interesting, when you shrug responsibility and Iraq, obviously needing assistance on the ground turns to her neighbor. All the while you're negotiating with their neighbor and in some cases working along side them...Hypocrisy comes to mind and  for that matter the  Obama doctrine of swiss cheese foreign policy as well ...

Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Editor Ammar Kazim - Tuesday 17 March 2015 12:01
    -

+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    revealed to press reports, on Tuesday, the concern of US officials by the publication of Iran's arsenal of mortars high-energy and missiles in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to assist the Iraqi security forces and the popular crowd as part of a military campaign against al " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . " According to the newspaper "New York Post," US site In a report seen by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , that "Iran has deployed rocket launchers from the dawn of 5 model rockets and opening 110 by the Iraqi army and the popular crowd, consisting of 30 thousand troops." 

He added that it "raised concerns among US officials for fear of sectarian tensions in the region." The US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said at a hearing before Congress, last week, that sectarianism is what brought us to this point, and so I see it concerned so we're watching so closely.               [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in Iraq Empty Re: Reports: America is worried about Iran's arsenal of missiles deployment in Iraq

Post by CITEX Tue 17 Mar 2015, 9:29 am

so we're watching so closely.  

watch and do nothing till after....

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:40 am