Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs Empty Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs

Post by wciappetta Sun 19 Jul 2015, 7:49 am

Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs

Sun Jul 19 2015 3:42 p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad announced Investment Commission of Baghdad, Sunday, the existence of 130 vacation investment agent provided 30 000 jobs, noting that the licenses were on different sectors such as housing, industrial and commercial, health, educational and recreational. 

said Chairman of the Authority Shaker Zamili that "the total investment licenses granted in Baghdad since 2010 until now amounted to 320 000 vacation including 20 investment license has been granted in the past few days," adding that "vacations were distributed among the different sectors such as housing, industrial and commercial, health, educational and entertainment ". 

Zamili and explained that "working projects currently stands at 130 investment project was able to provide 30 000 jobs directly and indirectly," noting that "initiate work residential projects, amounting to 73 investment license would provide more than a million jobs." He noted Zamili that "granting the license does not mean you start the project, but means embark on completing the procedures, including the ratification of the designs and studies for the services infrastructure which need some time to be delivered to the investor."

The Iraqi parliament approved in October 2006 Iraqi investment law, but many foreign companies are still hesitant because of Indeed, fear of the unstable security in Iraq, in addition to the presence of some non-attractive investment paragraphs although amend the law in 2010. Add Comment

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs Empty Re: Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs

Post by Neno Sun 19 Jul 2015, 7:52 am

Sounds like infrastructure to me... thumbs
    Lobo
    Lobo

Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs Empty Re: Baghdad Investment: We have 130 working vacation and provided 30 000 jobs

Post by Lobo Sun 19 Jul 2015, 10:15 am

With all the bad/and very sad news we read about daily, it is hard to remember all the progress that is being made.  The Chinese are there working on infrastructure and the oil refineries - don't forget about the high speed train the Chinese are constructing from Basra to Baghdad, and the Japanese are there working on infrastructure.  There is the large housing complex we read about a few weeks ago and they are enlarging and upgrading the ports at Basra.  And, Basra has the newly (within the last couple of years) completed sporting arena - huge and absolutely beautiful.  They redid the international airport at Baghdad and it is one of the most convenient and high tech airports in the middle east as well as beautiful.  The shopping malls are very sophisticated - I might add for the rich and famous - and they expect shopping on a par with London,  NY and Paris.  Just a few days ago they opened an amusement park in Baghdad which we read about.  The countries are opening consulates and embassies both in Baghdad and Erbil, Kurdistan.  In Kurdistan they are building and "rebuilding" hotels and infrastructure.  Yes, from Baghdad through "Sunniland" to Kurdistan the war has been horrible.  And, I might add, by design of a very evil empire for control and more control and even more control.  But, I personally believe now that Baghdad is getting more support from more countries and that Kurdistan is now going to be getting military aid and equipment, etc. directly without those supplies going through Baghdad where the evil empire can't control those supplies and when they are sent to Kurdistan, we will see a real turn around - there have been news, including yesterday, that the ISIS scum are running for their lives but not without doing as much damage as possible on their way out.  We will see the CBI become Art. 8 compliant - I believe the IMF/WB is "just a wee bit" tired of the control from the evil empire (yes, they are of like mind), but the IMF/WB is moving to China because by the IMF charter, it has to be located in the country with the largest GDP.  Once the move is completed, the USA will not have as much influence -- the Chinese will assume that position -- and that in and of itself, will be very interesting.  Stay tuned, we will be right back after this commercial break.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 12:08 am