Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: Disable the legislation of laws to the interests of some political parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: Disable the legislation of laws to the interests of some political parties Empty Legal representative: Disable the legislation of laws to the interests of some political parties

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 6:53 am

[ltr]Legal representative: Disable the legislation of laws to the interests of some political parties[/ltr]

Since 01/14/2016 13:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Thursday, that some political parties are trying to disrupt the adoption of certain laws and block it in line with the achievement of their personal interests and not some things out of the scope of validity.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Amin Bakr's / scales News /, that "some political parties are trying to disable the legislation pass laws in accordance with their personal interests, as there are many bills in the House of Representatives regarding the application of some constitutional provisions, or re-drafting of laws but is shut off after the insistence of some of the blocks and the House of Representatives on it. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baker, "it was the arrest of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, relating to general principles to restore the former land rights usurped for their people and compensation, and that came from the Council of Ministers in 2014 to work with and approval, but has not been read a second time because it harms the interests of the other."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Bakr to, that "laws that have dragged the government of the House of Representatives for the purpose adjusted in line with the policy and a package of reforms project, including the amnesty law, and the Federal Court, the civil service and other", noting that "the consensus and the adoption of laws needed to national sovereignty fully and abandon interests Personal". It ended 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:59 pm