Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: the importance of activating the law of economic development to boost the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: the importance of activating the law of economic development to boost the economy Empty Economist: the importance of activating the law of economic development to boost the economy

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 am

Economist: the importance of activating the law of economic development to boost the economy

07-04-2013 10:37 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Economic expert called on behalf of Hadi al-Tamimi, to activate the law of economic development by the federal government to support the various economic sectors in the country, adding that he was legislation in the House of Representatives during the previous session.
    Tamimi said (of the Agency news): The Economic Development Act, which was enacted during the last period in the House of Representatives is one of the important laws of the national economy, because it supports the sectors of agriculture, industry and tourism.

He added: that the Iraqi constitution recommended in Article (26) interest in the different economic sectors and encourage investment to boost the revenues of the national economy, but the economic policy currently followed floundering and not encouraging, led to disable a lot of important laws.

He noted: that there are laws of many economic Off each waiting for the legislation in the House of Representatives and the other is disabled by the Council of Ministers, such as the protection of the domestic product and consumer protection tariff and prevent monopoly, asserting if activating such laws pushed the economy forward. / Finished / 8 . n. p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:59 am