Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Baraa '.. mockery of hate speech and vitriol and threats wholesale

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Baraa '.. mockery of hate speech and vitriol and threats wholesale Empty Abu Baraa '.. mockery of hate speech and vitriol and threats wholesale

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Abu Baraa '.. mockery of hate speech and vitriol and threats wholesale

 Baghdad / Ghazanfar Laibi 

In light of the spread of letters of incitement in the media networks and Web sites, pages appear in the "Facebook" of names and photographs look like it especially of minors byclergy militants, but they are critical ofextremist concepts satirical manner and direct their criticism stinging ideas, they said she was "alien to Iraqi society and the Arab world." Page "Abu Bara ", took wide acclaim among those pages, I interviewed the " long "Msaolha , who declined to give his real name and identity because of " threats and insults "received daily by" militants reject the criticism leveled againstIslamic extremism. " talked" long "with" Abu Bara ", and he carried some of his answers sense of humor, and was the first of his words"'ll give you , the journalist when he finished slaughtered my hand. " known as " Abu Bara "himself by saying that" Abu Bara is a human being ruptured , actually when he saw the truth clearly blind, try to find the irony solace amid the devastation experienced by the Iraqi man and the Arab. " adds theyoung man, who appears to have a good level of culture" Ohaki figures unfortunately began the convergence of great demand in the recent period in conjunction of the conflicts that ravaged the Arab world, "adding that" this world was essentially in place the worn - out peace, I greet you hear, and every day, letters of enticing filled with hatred for the other, but just a difference of opinion does hardline put fatwas militant and atone for the other. " He continues , the young man that the " declaration of Jihad here and there can not be any sane person could accept, but unfortunately for several reasons such as these people are getting too big a slice of the masses of the owners of minds ideological or Statistics that used to accept what is being drawn into it without analysis because of their fear of going into what damaged the aura of holiness. " on the reason for resorting to cynical method says , " I wanted to fight this madness did not find a way the most successful the irony did not find a mask appropriate wear it in the wars in which the best of masks lunatics themselves. "sees Abu Bara that" our societies closed rigid, do not have a culture difference and Ataatqubl the opinions ofothers and does not know the concept of cynical criticism, so attacking everything that disagreed with thought and opinion , "adding that "thousands of insults and Altahedadiat up for my email per day because of thecriticism facets of extremist ideas." It is believed that "it is better for a person to be flexible and thinker than a rigid obstinate, what convinces me today may not convince me tomorrow, but there are moral positions can not be It neutralizes her rights. " And it confirms the young man refusing to "every one underestimates thefreedom of the individual and all those who flout his life, and I'm like any other human being Search and trying to get to the truth, and I try to be light shade as much as possible, and making fun of everything that deserves ridicule and extremism wherever it is found, and those following (page Smaana) see foreheads bombed everywhere, God Dre! ". With regard to those who follow his who reach their numbers hundreds ofthousands believes that" the public observer of thematic sarcastic, do not deny that they were a strong motivation for the continuation, success is a beautiful thing, "he joked in a way , " I am scholar, and there to defend me no matter what a mistake. " He concludes his speech sarcastically as" Allah , the Facebook this full Bal_husnawat and admirer of attractive Alahaknna began here and there to Evtnona and tortured me , I slender sense. " the satirical sites in social networking has taken to spread significantly during the current period, and are very popular among users, and manages those pages people do not declare their true identities for fear of being threatened because of the big criticisms that Augeunha multiple segments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:52 am