Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi: Parliament looking for a new venue for the upcoming sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi: Parliament looking for a new venue for the upcoming sessions Empty Hammoudi: Parliament looking for a new venue for the upcoming sessions

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 12:07 pm

Hammoudi: Parliament looking for a new venue for the upcoming sessions

Since 16/05/2016 15:42 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

He revealed the Presidium member of parliament Humam Hamoudi, Monday, that the parliament looking for a new venue for the upcoming sessions, while denied the transfer of the press center of the Parliament building.

Hammoudi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "chairman of the parliament did not decide until now has not taken a decision to end the moment the issue of the transfer of the press center of the Parliament building, or find an alternative place to him."

He added, "The parliament is in crisis because of recent events and there confuse clear because of the presence of most members of the House of Representatives and not resumption of hearings or parliamentary committees reflecting the picture is not clear or meaningful to the media," adding that "there is a search for an alternative place to hold meetings during the period the next it was not possible to establish in the same place. "

He Hammoudi, said "professional media, they are the foundation and the active ingredient in the work of the House of Representatives and convey the truth to the Iraqi people," pointing out that "the center's media will be with us wherever we are and will begin performing their duties in a neutral and sincerity if the meetings of the Council, and in the place and time they will be in it the House of Representatives ".anthy 29/34 R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:39 am