Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq joins his competitors and increase its oil exports by OPEC meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq joins his competitors and increase its oil exports by OPEC meeting Empty Iraq joins his competitors and increase its oil exports by OPEC meeting

Post by Rocky Mon 30 May 2016, 6:00 am

Iraq joins his competitors and increase its oil exports by OPEC meeting

Monday, May 30, 2016 13:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad , 
    according to sources in the oil sector, on Monday, that Iraq will issue five million barrels of additional crude oil to its customers in June to join it to other producers in the area of the Middle East to strengthen its market share days prior to the meeting ofOPEC this week. Reuters quoted, for on the order of three sources familiar with , say, the Iraqi oil Marketing company ( SOMO ) has allocated five million additional barrels of crude Basra light load in June for partners in upstream activities, including PetroChinaand Eni and Lukoil.

[size]

The foreign companies get oil dues under contracts for technical service with SOMO but payments were delayed after that caused the decline in oil price to put pressure on Iraq 's budget. He said the source of the oil sector in the Gulf , said the extra oil wasdecided "because of the contractors technical service pressures, adding that Iraq also committed to pay the dues of contractors under the terms of a loan from theinternational Monetary Fund. comes additional supplies as a result of the expansion of the fields Allhis and Alortaua in southern Iraq, and wants Iraq to increase oil production by up to one - third by 2020. a source in one of the three companies that got the oil that a million barrels additional Basra light crude sold after two hours of notification of sumo, which indicates demand for Iraqi crude strength amid expectations of higher official selling prices in July.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 9:25 am