Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait agree to Iraq's request to postpone its awards 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait agree to Iraq's request to postpone its awards 2018 Empty Kuwait agree to Iraq's request to postpone its awards 2018

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kuwait agreed on Thursday on Iraq's request to postpone their compensation due to the invasion of the former regime in 2018.
    A statement by the Ministry of Finance, said that "Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari received on Thursday the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq , Ghassan Al- Zawawi, and discussed with him the results of the fruitful visit to Kuwait, and his meeting with the Prince of Kuwait Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah and officials and their understanding of the current situation in Iraq, and stand Kuwait government and the people with him in financial and economic overcome its crisis as well as the war in the fight against terrorism and eliminate it. " 
    the Ambassador of the State of Kuwait, the issuance of financial guidance approving the postponement of the repayment period for a period of one year ending on the first of January 2018, out of brotherly established relationships between the two countries and theresponsibilities of the State of Kuwait within aimed to help the brotherly Iraq international coalition to overcome the critical stage that passes by in the face of terrorism Aldaasha and the decline in world oil prices that Emms that the provisions of the relevant Security Council resolutions. "

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:20 am