Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: the experience of smart measures reduced energy consumption 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: the experience of smart measures reduced energy consumption 50% Empty Electricity: the experience of smart measures reduced energy consumption 50%

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/11 | 13:50

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadoalent the Ministry of Electricity, onMonday, that the experience of smart measures reduced electrical energy consumption to 50%, indicating that thenew locations will be coverage in the coming period to erect a smart measurements Viha.oukal spokesman theministry Musab teacher in an interview with Alsumaria News's, said that " the experience of a smart measurements prepaid that has been installed and operated in the Zayouna area within the stores 710 and 712 and 714 reduced energy consumption to 50% , " he said , adding that " the citizen began to reduce energy consumption , given that there are a monthly expense and deals with one hand , which represents the ministry . "he added the teacher, that" the consumption of Zayouna area of energy Zayouna , which ranges numbering between eight thousand and 779 people have been previously up to 50 MW, whereas what is being consumed is up to 25 MW to be paid, " indicating that the "smart standards that have been erected led to the cancellation of the excesses of 5000 people for this region . " He pointed the teacher to " the inclusion of 110 thousand common in Baghdad and the provinces to the project carried out by the company (LSIS) , South Korea, among them 27 thousand subscribers in the capital ,Baghdad . " , pointing out that he "will be announced other new areas during the coming period to begin setting up smart where standards and contract with the investors about the service and the collection and maintenance contracts" .ccant Ministry of Electricity announced Fein (5 May 2015), the start of work to draft a smart measurements beside me Karkh and Rusafa and the city Sadr in Baghdad, indicating that the draft of smart measures that the ministry is seeking to apply to exclude areas of the pieces programmed according to a new pricing depends on Kartat prepayment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:42 am