Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Donor nations pledge more military and humanitarian support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Donor nations pledge more military and humanitarian support for Iraq Empty Donor nations pledge more military and humanitarian support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Donor nations pledge more military and humanitarian support for Iraq[/ltr]

Since 07/22/2016 10:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Accept Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi, on Friday, with the foreign and defense ministers of donor countries toinstall security and rebuilding the liberated areas of Daash terrorist gang efforts.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a defense ministry statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Defense Minister Khaled al -Obeidi , accompanied by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari attended the joint meeting of the ministers of foreign affairs and defense of the donor countries in the framework of the international campaign to combat terrorist Daash, the US State Department 's headquarters in Washington DC."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It was during the meeting , they reviewed the international coalition 's efforts to support Iraq in all fields and on the military and humanitarian levels and efforts to consolidate security and stability and rebuildingthe liberated zone."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement continued that "word of the foreign ministers of the Americans and the defense and the words of theparticipating countries praised in the big victories of the Iraqi forces, and the efforts of the Iraqi government in its determination to fight Daash terrorism and defeat it, pledging more military and humanitarian aid to the Iraqi government in the near future, with the entry of the preparations phase the final for the Liberation of Mosul , ".anthy29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:09 pm