Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

39th Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

39th Baghdad International Fair   Empty 39th Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:04 pm

Date Change Announced for the 39th Baghdad International Fair, To Now Take Place Oct. 10-20, 2013

When: October 10 – 20, 2013

Where: Baghdad, Iraq

Who: Over 500,000 participants, including senior Iraqi government officials, direct end-users, agents, distributors, opinion leaders, and media representatives.
    What: For the third year running, the US Department of Commerce, in cooperation with the State Department and Markez, Inc., is staging the US Pavilion at BIF. The Baghdad International Fair offers significant opportunities for US companies to gain access to the dynamic Iraqi market. BIF is a top priority for the Iraqi Government, and the US Pavilion serves as a powerful symbol of US commitment to the rebuilding of Iraq.
    Register: Please see attachments for registration packet and contact our event partner, Markez, Inc., at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    We believe that your company would be an excellent addition to the US firms already planning to participate and urge you to join us at the 40th Baghdad International Fair.
    If you have any questions, please contact: Ms. Noor Saadeh, Business Development Manager at Markez, can also be reached (in Jordan) by phone at: Cell:+962-79-6880466 or Land:+962-6-5515417
    We look forward to seeing you in Baghdad November 1-10!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:06 pm