Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidi: Abadi last submit candidates for the cabinet reshuffle because of political differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidi: Abadi last submit candidates for the cabinet reshuffle because of political differences Empty Zaidi: Abadi last submit candidates for the cabinet reshuffle because of political differences

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:26 am

[ltr]Zaidi: Abadi last submit candidates for the cabinet reshuffle because of political differences[/ltr]
    [ltr]December 21, 2016 |14:42 -The numberofreadings: 52 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

MP in the Iraqi parliament for the whole day Zaidi National Alliance, said al-Abadi told the political blocs deduct for naming security minister, stressing that Prime Minister linger in providing candidates amendment minister because of disagreements between the political parties.

Zaidi said in a statement Wednesday December 21, 2016, that "al-Abadi told the political blocs that he resolve the naming security minister, but the escalation of the military for the Liberation of Nineveh province, the battles we disagree politically, we are fighting against Daesh face."

He added that "During the leadership of the National Alliance meeting told us Abadi said naming security minister and candidates reshuffle resolved completely, but Abadi still linger for the absence of differences in conjunction with the introduction of the list of cabinet reshuffle and its impact on the conduct of military operations."

The MP for the National Alliance on a document historic compromise, that "the document fully operational in the National Alliance, a project will not abandon him, even if rejected by some parties (without unnamed)".

The naming security minister in a cabinet reshuffle in hand despite the fact that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged in August submitting it to parliament before the Eid al-Adha holiday, which has not happened yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:52 am