Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adhadh of the economy News: Some of the projects will not see the light next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adhadh of the economy News: Some of the projects will not see the light next year Empty Adhadh of the economy News: Some of the projects will not see the light next year

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:25 am

Adhadh of the economy News: Some of the projects will not see the light next year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Baghdad provincial council Riad dentex that there are projects in the capital Baghdad will not see the light over the next year, likely to reflect on the fact the service in Baghdad
    Dentex said in an interview for "Economy News", that Baghdad did not provide them with financial liquidity in the budgets of "2015-2016" for the completion of projects lagging private service projects and stalled.
    Dentex that some projects within the plan developed by the province and the Council in order to be implemented during 2015 and Tohalt to 2016 have not been implemented has been postponed for next year is likely not to be implemented due to what has been specialty of ISD even implemented at the moment projects.
    He noted that dentex delayed and stopped many projects will reflect negatively and heavily on the fact the service to the capital and the survival of the financial crisis and the failure to address this file will carry a big burden difficult to resolve in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:12 am