Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shara stressed the importance of law in Basra, capital of Iraq, is expected to be passed after th

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Shara stressed the importance of law in Basra, capital of Iraq, is expected to be passed after th Empty Al-Shara stressed the importance of law in Basra, capital of Iraq, is expected to be passed after th

Post by Hkp1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Al-Shara stressed the importance of law in Basra, capital of Iraq, is expected to be passed after the holiday

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 08: 22

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} ' block MP Furat Shara, the importance of law in Basra, capital of Iraq, anticipated a pass after Eid al Fitr holiday.

The Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment has confirmed that Iraq's economic capital Basra Act passed that serves all Iraqis and will there will be strong opposition to him.

Shareh said {forat news} on Tuesday that "the law is of great importance as it established the high economic level to Basra and is the source of the hydrocarbons and the geographical location and economic and water port only to Iraq and human wealth and great scientific heritage."

Shara that "the law is a long way and will read the second reading, there is no difference to the vote on the law after it passed the differences and not level."

He predicted that "the law is passed after the coming holiday as it will be law before the Presidency for approval and pass."

This is the law of the initiatives launched by the President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim and the broad acceptance and satisfaction both from politicians or citizens, which several economists as a quantum leap in the country's economy and achieve the national and import surges included the finest all provinces across the country, called Al-Hakeem then block parliamentary enactment of national important project and its submission to the House of representatives. over 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:31 am