Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara Empty Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2013, 1:49 am

Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara

Published: 2013/12/7 10:50 

Baghdad (Forat) –MP, Forat al-Shara, of Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee pointed out "Holding Oil and Gas Forum in Basra on last Thursday proved its readiness to be the Economic Capital of Iraq."
    He stated to Alforat News Agency "The Forum involved the participation of key international oil firms," noting that "It was a message to confirm that Basra has the qualifications that enable the province to be the Economic Capital."
    He called "The multinational corporations to visit Basra to get investment opportunities."
    He confirmed "The necessity to study the means of cooperation and investment in oil field with the multinational corporations." /End/ 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Modify message
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara Empty Re: Holding Oil & Gas Forum in Basra proves its readiness to be "Economic Capital of Iraq," says Shara

Post by wayoutnow Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:18 am

International oil firms , keeps getting better and better and expensive. !!!!

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:25 am