Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses to Turkish Foreign Minister the need to accelerate the withdrawal of Turkish troops f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi stresses to Turkish Foreign Minister the need to accelerate the withdrawal of Turkish troops f Empty Abadi stresses to Turkish Foreign Minister the need to accelerate the withdrawal of Turkish troops f

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 2:08 am

Abadi stresses to Turkish Foreign Minister the need to accelerate the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Iraq

Political From 2017-08-23 at 19:33 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said Wednesday during a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Chaoyashoglu on the need to speed up the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Iraqi territory, stressing the importance of regional cooperation in combating terrorism.
    "The meeting discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries, the situation in the region and the war against gangs that support terror," a statement from the prime minister's office said.
    "The Turkish president and his prime minister congratulated the victories of the terrorist gangs," Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloudoglu said, referring to "Turkey's support for Iraq's efforts in its fight against terrorism and the liberation of all its territory."
    "Turkey is ready to assist Iraq in the reconstruction and stability efforts and its position in support of Iraq's unity and stability," he said.
    "The importance of regional cooperation in the fight against terrorism and the intensification of efforts to root out its ideas for the danger it poses to the region and the world," stressed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, stressing "the need to accelerate the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Iraqi territory."
    Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Chaouisoglu arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday for an official visit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm