Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the control of transactions of loans in violation of the controls at two branch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces the control of transactions of loans in violation of the controls at two branch Empty Integrity announces the control of transactions of loans in violation of the controls at two branch

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2017, 4:45 am

Integrity announces the control of transactions of loans in violation of the controls at two branches of the Agricultural Bank in Diyala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    office said the achievement of the Integrity Commission in Diyala province, on Tuesday, seizing a number of agricultural loan transactions have been disbursed contrary to banking regulations and instructions, in the two branches of the Agricultural Bank in the governorate. 

The Commission's investigations department said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "a team of the investigation office of the Commission in the province of Diyala was able to control four agricultural loan transactions in the branches of Hebbeh and Baquba of the Agricultural Bank in the province," indicating that "these transactions have been disbursed The names of borrowers without their knowledge, which caused damage to public money.

The department referred to the "organization of the working group for a record of the seizure of assets to ensure all the confiscated criminal prosecutions, where the record was presented to the competent investigating judge, in order to take the necessary legal measures." 

It is noteworthy that the Integrity Commission announces from time to time the arrest of several officials on charges of misappropriation of funds and financial and administrative corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 am