Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims to the government to clarify details of "mysterious loans"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims to the government to clarify details of "mysterious loans" Empty Claims to the government to clarify details of "mysterious loans"

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Claims to the government to clarify details of "mysterious loans"
    Baghdad - Journal News
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi parliament's finance committee confirmed on Thursday the need for loans (internal and external) for a continuous review, citing some mysterious loans that need clarification from the Iraqi government.
    He said member of the Committee MP "Haitham Jubouri" in a statement to the «Journal News» that "there are loans in need of great to know all the details and dates and time of payment, so inevitably need to be reviewed continuously."
    "Most of the loans are internal loans, some of which represent the entitlements of farmers and businessmen, while the other part has been disbursed as salaries to the self-financing companies of the former military industry and increased salaries of some segments," he said.
    He continued: "As for external loans, most of them prudent to the former regime, and part of it was the conduct of some projects to be established by the Iraqi government."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that "all loans are registered and follow-up by the Federal Financial Control Authority, and there is no loan is exposed to corruption or theft, but we know that the loan depends on the interest rate and repayment period and this is what we follow with the government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am