Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Corporate Registration Department announces the activation of the follow-up service for companie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Corporate Registration Department announces the activation of the follow-up service for companie Empty The Corporate Registration Department announces the activation of the follow-up service for companie

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 4:08 am

The Corporate Registration Department announces the activation of the follow-up service for companies under incorporation through its website
    December 18, 2017 11:57 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The registration department of the Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday the activation of the follow-up service of companies under incorporation through its website.

The director general of the department, Abdel-Azir Jabbar Abdul-Azir said in a statement that the move will facilitate the companies to follow up the completion of their transactions through visiting the website and to bypass the previous procedures of addressing the company through its website and may be accompanied by the lack of access to communications problems related to the Internet or a line in email .

He added that the Department is also activating the service to follow up the completion of certificates for companies through the website of the Department of electronic, indicating the existence of another service facilitates the owners of companies wishing to register their companies to complete their transactions within the program of electronic governance, which works by the Department, which contributed to overcoming the obstacles to work and reduce the routines, Best services for investors and owners of national companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:01 pm