Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi close: the presence of American advisers began to decline and seven countries in the alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi close: the presence of American advisers began to decline and seven countries in the alliance  Empty Abadi close: the presence of American advisers began to decline and seven countries in the alliance

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:21 am

Abadi close: the presence of American advisers began to decline and seven countries in the alliance will remain

09:45 - 19/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad .. 
    Ihsan al-Shammari, head of the Center for Iraqi Political Thought and a close associate of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that the presence of American advisers in Iraq began to decline, pointing out that seven countries of the coalition led by America will remain in Iraq.
    "There is no presence of US military bases in Iraq, and everything that is said to be the opposite is totally untrue," al-Shammari said in a statement to the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat.
    He added that "American advisers and the International Alliance is limited to their presence in Iraqi military bases and Iraqi command," noting that "their presence began to decline gradually."
     Al-Shammari explained that "the remaining of them will be in accordance with the plan put forward by the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi on training and equipment and increase the combat capability of Iraqi forces, as Abadi will continue to restructure Iraqi forces to be more ready and complete in all respects."
    Al-Shammari pointed out that "the matter here is not only about the Americans; there is an international coalition that has advisers who are performing their roles in the framework of coordination with the Iraqi side; where it is expected to remain 7 countries of the Alliance for the purpose of training and equipping Iraqi forces, Fighting them on the ground. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm