Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House denies McMaster's intention to resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House denies McMaster's intention to resign Empty The White House denies McMaster's intention to resign

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Mar 2018, 2:06 am

The White House denies McMaster's intention to resign

10:18 - 02/03/2018

The White House denies McMaster's intention to resign %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-696x346
    Information / follow-up ...
    The White House denied claims by US media about National Security Adviser Herbert Raymond McMaster's intention to resign within several months.
    On Thursday, the NBC television channel claimed that several senior officials said they knew the White House, without naming them, that he planned to leave McMaster for the next few months.
    The US channel also reported that Stephen Biggon, one of the leading names in the automotive industry, who will replace McMaster if he offers his resignation.
    But later in the day, Michael Anton, spokesman for the National Security Council, issued a statement denying the allegations. "We were just a few minutes ago with McMaster and President Donald Trump that these allegations are baseless," he said.
    It should be noted that the same allegations were discussed earlier by some American media, which said then that "the gap between Trump and McMaster is increasing."
    McMaster was appointed national security adviser on Feb. 20, replacing Michael Flynn, the first to take over the post after President Trump came to power in the country, before resigning on the 14th of the same month.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:55 pm