Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: corrupt members of the Basra Council refer projects to their own companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: corrupt members of the Basra Council refer projects to their own companies Empty Deputy: corrupt members of the Basra Council refer projects to their own companies

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Sep 2018, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: corrupt members of the Basra Council refer projects to their own companies

The deputy of the province of Basra, Uday Awad, said Tuesday that the company responsible for the manufacture of water pumps belongs to a member of the stream of national wisdom, among the corrupt began to exploit the projects of Basra.
    Awad said in a statement received by the "Journal News" that "some members of the provincial council of Basra, the files of corruption through the transfer of projects to their own companies," pointing out that "these officials exploit the current situation in Basra for the purpose of continuing those projects."
    He pointed out that "unfortunately, the corrupt began to exploit the crisis in Basra clearly by referring some projects or businesses to their own companies, including those companies is the knight  owned by a member of the provincial council and affiliated to a known political.
    He pointed out that "it was the Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the local government to transfer projects or business to the companies of a solid world not accused of corruption and not affiliated with political parties and
    We see today is the opposite and we note that the corrupt exploit the current crisis in Basra by continuing to corrupt them. "
    Awad added that "the owner of the company is one of the members of the stream of wisdom and that in the absence of attention and response by the Prime Minister on this subject means entering the deals distribution of the spoils to the political blocs to impose a political reality in his favor."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:30 am