Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. the start of theparliamentary session to vote and read number of a laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. the start of theparliamentary session to vote and read number of a laws Empty Urgent .. the start of theparliamentary session to vote and read number of a laws

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2014, 4:31 am

Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote and read number of a laws

Tuesday, 14 December / 2 January 2014 11:48

[Baghdad - where]

House of Representatives held its regular voting and reading a number of draft laws.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives held its headed by Osama Najafi, Chairman of the Board and in the presence of 174 deputy agenda includes voting on the draft law on ratification of the cooperation agreement between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and Saudi Arabia in the field of transfer of sentenced penalties of deprivation of liberty and Rating the draft law on ratification of agreement transfer of sentenced persons between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the vote on the draft labor law. "

"The agenda also includes the first reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the law of reward trainees in vocational training centers affiliated to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, the second reading of the draft law on social protection". Ended 14.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:19 am