Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two oil fields in Iraq among the top five oil fields in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two oil fields in Iraq among the top five oil fields in the world Empty Two oil fields in Iraq among the top five oil fields in the world

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 7:09 am

Two oil fields in Iraq among the top five oil fields in the world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq has two oil fields in the world's five largest oil fields. Al-Ghawar is the largest oil field in the world, while Rumaila and West Qurna occupied the fourth and fifth oil fields respectively.
    The following are the top five oil fields in the world, according to the magazine "GEO ExPro Magazine" energy:
    The Ghawar field - Saudi Arabia has a 
    production capacity of more than five million barrels per day. The field was discovered in 1948, 200 kilometers east of Riyadh.

Burgan Field - Kuwait was 
    discovered in 1938, with an estimated reserves of 66 to 72 billion barrels.
    Safaniya field - Saudi Arabia 
    is a marine oil field discovered in 1951, located 200 kilometers north of the Saudi city of Dhahran, estimated reserves of more than 50 billion barrels.
    Rumaila field - Iraq 
    is located on the border with Kuwait, and the British company "BP" British daily production of this field by 1.34 million barrels according to statistics published on the official website of the company back to 2014.
    West Qurna Field - Iraq 
    is located in southern Iraq and has a reserve of about 13 billion barrels, while the daily production capacity operated by the company managed to raise to 1.2 million barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:40 am