Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Logic & Legal

cdn scrooge
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Logic & Legal Empty Logic & Legal

Post by cdn scrooge Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:05 pm

A young law student, having failed his Law exam, goes up to his crusty old professor, who is renowned for his razor sharp legal mind.

Student: "Sir, do you really understand everything about this subject?"

Professor: "Actually, I probably do. Otherwise I wouldn't be a professor, would I?"

Student: "OK. So I'd like to ask you a question. If you can give me the correct answer I will accept my mark as it is. If you can't give me the correct answer, however, you'll have to give me an A."

Professor: " Hmmmmmm, all right. So what's the question?"

Student: "What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither logical nor legal?"

The professor wracks his famous brain, but just can't crack the answer. Finally he gives up and changes the student's failing mark into an "A" as agreed, and the student goes away, very pleased.

The professor continues to wrack his brain over the question all afternoon, but still can't get the answer. So finally he calls in a bunch of his brightest students and tells them he has a really, really tough question to answer. "What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither logical nor legal?"

To the professor's surprise (and embarassment), all the students immediately raise their hands.

"All right": says the professor and asks his favourite student to answer.

"It's quite easy, sir"  says the student, "You see, you are 75 years old and are married to a 30 year old woman, which is legal, but not logical.  Your wife has a 22 year old lover, which is logical, but not legal. And your wife's lover failed his exam but you've just given him an "A", which is neither legal nor logical."
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Logic & Legal Empty Re: Logic & Legal

Post by ahill Sat 15 Feb 2014, 12:02 pm

Yeah, logical and legal  :lol: .

Good one......CS

a

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:40 am