Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The wording of the resolution voted upon during the parliamentary session on the cities that were ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The wording of the resolution voted upon during the parliamentary session on the cities that were ex Empty The wording of the resolution voted upon during the parliamentary session on the cities that were ex

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The wording of the resolution voted upon during the parliamentary session on the cities that were exposed to the floods

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The House of Representatives unveiled on Saturday the wording of the resolution passed by it on the cities that have been hit by the floods recently. 

"The wording of the resolution passed by the parliament on the camps of the displaced and the cities hit by the floods includes, first, the formation of a crisis cell and the provision of efforts to the ministries of the concerned state all and gives full powers to deal with the crisis," the statement said.
    "It also includes the provision of necessary allocations to compensate the affected and restore the stability of liberated cities to ensure the return of displaced persons from the emergency reserve for 2018 or through the Ministry of Finance to carry out the transfer to provide the necessary amounts, in addition to increased allocations of liberated cities and the allocation of displaced in the budget in 2019. 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted earlier in the day, during its regular session on the wording of a resolution on areas hit by the flood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm