Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources: Reservoir dams exceeded 1.5 billion cubic meters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources: Reservoir dams exceeded 1.5 billion cubic meters Empty Resources: Reservoir dams exceeded 1.5 billion cubic meters

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:39 am

Resources: Reservoir dams exceeded 1.5 billion cubic meters

The Ministry of Water Resources announced on Saturday that the water reserves in the dams during the current wave of the current country exceeded 1.5 billion cubic meters, while pointing to the decline of salt in the Shatt al-Arab, denied the existence of fears of flooding the Tigris River floods and rains, Northern Iraq.
    Awn Diab, spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources, said in a press statement that about 300 million cubic meters were stored in the Tharathar and the same in the Mosul reservoir as well as about 500 million cubic meters were stored in the marshes, the ministry will give more details about the water reservoirs after the completion of storage In Iraq's dams and reservoirs.
    Dhiyab added 120 cubic meters per second to the amount of releases coming from Basra behind Nazem Qal'at Salih and will continue for more than a month, as well as the amount of water that feeds the Euphrates river linked to Tigris from the floodwaters of the Euphrates River in the Hawair area north of Basra.
    He pointed out that the proportion of salts witnessed a significant decrease in the previous and current rainfall, as it decreased in the Shatt al-Arab water to 9000 ppm, in Abu al-Khasib to 4500 ppm, while in the two balkan area it decreased to 2600 ppm. Thousand part per million, and expected to reach record rates in the coming days.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources denied reports that there are fears of flooding of the Tigris River due to floods and rains that have recently occurred in northern Iraq, noting that the releases reaching the Tigris River, which range from 2000 to 3000 thousand cubic meters per second does not mean anything amid the ability of the ministry to Convert about 9,000 cubic meters per second to the Tharthar tank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:19 am