Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has become a multi-billion dollar used car parts trade commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq has become a multi-billion dollar used car parts trade commission Empty Iraq has become a multi-billion dollar used car parts trade commission

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 1:55 am

Iraq has become a multi-billion dollar used car parts trade commission

13:25 - 22/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation .. 
    A report channel Deutsche Welle German, that Iraq has become a land of wonders for the pieces coming from the West used cars, An auto that is written off after an accident get a second life in thecountry, Vadzaiha represents a cash machine trade worth billions of dollars each Public . 
    Carri Baker, a second-hand car dealer in the city of Erbil, used spare parts for used cars. "There are containers full of car parts that have been removed after the incidents in the west continue to flow into the city, which has become a major center for trade," the report said. That "some of the 200 or so Kurdish merchants have become very wealthy and profits are huge. If I have a partner willing to invest, I will also go to Europe to collect the used parts. "
    "Spare parts come with a container and a truck, but quality control is not on the border. They only check to make sure that the cars are not being smuggled in full in the form of parts, because this is prohibited on cars older than a year. That's why you can not predict how long each part has lived, although it will certainly be better than the Chinese pieces. " 
    "Used car parts enter Iraq via two routes through Dubai via the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas and through Kurdistan via Turkey, but the customs of European cars via Turkey are more expensive," the report continued. 
    The report noted that "the volume of trade of spare parts used and used cars reach about $ 4 billion per year, where Erbil is the main axis from which the sale of parts to Baghdad, Mosul and Basra."Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:29 pm