Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to discuss with China to activate the "Silk Road"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to discuss with China to activate the "Silk Road" Empty Iraq to discuss with China to activate the "Silk Road"

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2019, 2:01 am

Iraq to discuss with China to activate the "Silk Road"

Tuesday 30 April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ministry of Finance announced Tuesday that its minister Fuad Hussein discussed with the Chinese ambassador to Iraq , Tao Zhang , strengthen economic ties and re - activate the "Silk Road". 

"Finance Minister Fuad Hussein discussed with the Chinese ambassador in Iraq Zan Tao the promotion of economic relations and the development of the balance of trade exchange between Iraq and China," the ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

She added that "the talks also included the importance of re-activating the belt road, which was called the Silk Road to ensure the smooth movement of goods and goods between the countries of the region."

"His country, companies and Chinese businessmen are keen on reconstruction and construction campaigns and provide the necessary assistance to ensure oil for investment," Tao said. 

The Ministry of Transport held a meeting with the Committee of Diwani Order 70 of 2018, to discuss the possibility of activating cooperation between the Ministry of Transport and the Chinese side, to develop a mechanism to map the road of the Asian economic belt (Silk Road).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:06 am