Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Suron threatens to withhold confidence from Abd al-Mahdi if he does not implement these

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Suron threatens to withhold confidence from Abd al-Mahdi if he does not implement these Empty A deputy for Suron threatens to withhold confidence from Abd al-Mahdi if he does not implement these

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 4:10 am

A deputy for Suron threatens to withhold confidence from Abd al-Mahdi if he does not implement these two things

11:49 - 09/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The 
    deputy of the alliance of Jawad al-Moussawi, on Sunday, to withhold confidence from Prime Minister[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the event of non-adherence to the deadlines to end the assignment of all special grades and the holding of local elections. 
    "Any postponement of the agreed dates within the corridors of the House of Representatives or the instructions of the federal budget of the state to end the assignment of all special grades that are acting by the proxy by the end of this month or the subject of postponement of the date of municipal council elections to," Moussawi said in a statement received. The next year is to renounce the promises made to the people and to betray and betray the trust on which you were elected prime minister. " 
    Moussawi added that "he will discuss the process of no-confidence on your government in the case of disavowal and left these promises." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:14 am