Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclose the functions of law enforcement forces and the elements they will join

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclose the functions of law enforcement forces and the elements they will join Empty Disclose the functions of law enforcement forces and the elements they will join

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Oct 2019, 2:14 am

[size=35][size=35]Disclose the functions of law enforcement forces and the elements they will join[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2019-10-19 | 03:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A security source revealed, on the tasks of law-keeping forces and the elements that will join them, indicating that some reservations on the decision to form these forces and considered it "an excessive link."

The source said that "the new law-enforcement force, which will be formed in a few weeks will include a few thousand will not be a large force," noting that "the force will use a new volunteer, but in very small numbers, and will rely on elements of the rapid reaction forces and emergency police."

"The formation of this force does not mean that the riot apparatus will be disbanded," he said.

He continued that "the decision to form a force did not receive unanimity within the National Security Council," adding that "there is a reservation to the resolution and considered it a redundant link."

The office of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced on October 14 that the National Security Council decided to form the leadership of law enforcement forces to perform the tasks of protecting major social activities.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 am