Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Improve people's lives does not need a magic wand!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Improve people's lives does not need a magic wand! Empty Improve people's lives does not need a magic wand!

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Improve people's lives does not need a magic wand!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

People revolt because of poverty, hunger, corruption, injustice, etc. They revolt in order to improve their living and living conditions, and often the central link is that they have access to honest jobs, sufficient income and good services. These are all things that can be provided with varying degrees of ease or difficulty, depending on the country's resources and the ability of its people to work. The quality of life can be improved without the need for a magic wand in the hands of the ruler or administrator. I say this about practical experience. I worked to increase the salaries of the staff of the media network when I took over, taking advantage of the legal tools that were available then, including the financial capacity of the state. I did not need a magic wand, but a legal article in force!
    The people in this revolution against hunger, poverty, talm and corruption are absolutely right and cannot and should not be blamed for this.
    They are waiting for the existing and ruling authorities in their country to do something to satisfy them, remove injustice and injustice from them, and fight the corruption that impoverished them and discriminated against them. When the authorities fail to do so, people revolt not only against hunger, but also against the authorities. Here is the sound of the popular slogan: People want to overthrow the regime.
    But for this slogan to be feasible, the people must know the alternative system that can actually improve their standard of living, otherwise it is not reasonable for a person to demolish a house without preparing the alternative house.
    The human experience has shown that the best of human life can be improved in a modern civilized state, because this formula guarantees the protection of human dignity and the protection of human rights, without injustice, discrimination or corruption.
    On October 1, young men and boys took to the streets because they realized they were facing an uncertain future and suffered a bitter present. But they have the freedom to demonstrate and protest, and they resorted to using this legal right to claim their natural rights. They have no other choice.
    But what we have to focus on now is that protests and protest must be for life, not for death, for victory, not for martyrdom, for a modern civilized state capable of improving human life and not for a state that reproduces tyranny, backwardness, dictatorship and corruption. Injustice and confiscation of freedoms. This is not possible under a rudimentary, backward, corrupt, undemocratic and uncivilized political class. Hence, the long-term strategic goal of social mobility must be the establishment of a modern civilized state, the general framework for achieving all other political, social, economic and service objectives.
    We may see this goal away or difficult. This is true, it is not an easy target near, but it is not impossible, and certainly does not need a magic wand.

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:06 am