Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoudi stresses the importance of construction projects to eliminate unemployment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoudi stresses the importance of construction projects to eliminate unemployment Empty Masoudi stresses the importance of construction projects to eliminate unemployment

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Nov 2019, 1:35 am

Masoudi stresses the importance of construction projects to eliminate unemployment

08:44 - 04/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    MP Sairon Alliance MP Masoudi, on Monday, the need to revitalize the construction sector and projects, especially with regard to infrastructure to attract the largest number of unemployed and maximize budget revenues.
    Masoudi said in a statement to the information, that "reforms do not mean granting the Iraqi individual the amount of 150 thousand dinars or re-dissolved their contracts, but that the reforms lie in the maturity of laws and specific time periods that the government can provide services and eliminate unemployment, and therefore the people benefit from their wealth ”.
    He added that "the elimination of unemployment lies in the revival of construction projects that attract foreign companies and funds to employ the unemployed in the fields of construction and infrastructure, and to maximize budget revenues."
    He pointed out that "the volume of savings, especially among the citizen, will lead to the difficulty of the movement of the wheel of the economy," pointing out that "the volume of funds in the citizens in their role is close to 35 trillion dinars, and therefore, one-third of the budget is located inside the homes, which must reform the banking system and benefit from these funds ”. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:42 am