Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The big parties have deceived the people with the election law ... not for the benefit of in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The big parties have deceived the people with the election law ... not for the benefit of in Empty Deputy: The big parties have deceived the people with the election law ... not for the benefit of in

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:05 am

Deputy: The big parties have deceived the people with the election law ... not for the benefit of independents

10:35 - 25/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the House of Representatives Hoshyar Abdullah accused, on Wednesday, the big parties of "deceiving" the people that the new election law is in the interest of independents, indicating that it will give the same parties the chance to win the upcoming elections.
    Abdullah said in a statement that he received / information /, a copy of it, that “the big parties deceived the people that the new election law is in the interest of independents, but the truth is the opposite. They control it, according to what the booby-trapped law stipulates that the one who has the most votes is the winner and not the one who gets more than fifty percent. ”
    He added that "this law is unjust to the many districts that are not recognized by the federal government because they will not have deputies in Parliament, in addition to the problem of integrating districts that have a population of less than one hundred thousand with cities."
    And Abdullah said, "The days will prove how the anger of the street was exploited to pass a law that serves the political class and ensures its continued control of the reins of government, and there are mines and too many mazes within this law will be revealed in the near future." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:40 am