Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade authorizes governors to interact and coordinate with ministry employees during the ban days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade authorizes governors to interact and coordinate with ministry employees during the ban days Empty Trade authorizes governors to interact and coordinate with ministry employees during the ban days

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 6:28 am

Trade authorizes governors to interact and coordinate with ministry employees during the ban days

•  Time: 03/18/2020 14:23:09

•  Reading: 26 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Commerce, Muhammad al-Ani, authorized the governors to deal with the ministry’s employees during the days of the embargo, calling on his ministry’s staff to comply with the governors ’orders to provide the card's equivalents.
    Minister Al-Ani said, in a statement carried by the ministry’s spokesperson, which was received by {Al Furat News} that “employees of the branches, departments and companies of the ministry in the governorates must comply with the orders of the governors and coordinate with them regarding the provision of ration card items and equipping citizens during the days of the ban.”
    The Minister authorized the governors to "deal and coordinate with the branches and companies of the Ministry and its departments in the governorates to facilitate cutting and processing matters according to the controls and directives of the Ministry in a manner that serves the citizen and provides them with the ration card credit, and helps in addressing the crisis experienced by the country due to the Corona epidemic."
    At the same time, the Minister of Commerce called on all employees of the ministry "to fully and absolutely cooperate with the governors and implement all orders issued by them to meet the needs of the provinces and for them to be one team serving the citizen with this crisis." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:32 am