Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity announced the adoption of the highest levels of austerity in anticipatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity announced the adoption of the highest levels of austerity in anticipatio Empty The Minister of Electricity announced the adoption of the highest levels of austerity in anticipatio

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Mar 2020, 2:38 am

The Minister of Electricity announced the adoption of the highest levels of austerity in anticipation of falling oil prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity decided, on Monday, to adopt the maximum levels of austerity due to the financial crisis that might result from falling oil prices, while affirming a plan to ensure the availability of financial allocations for its workers.
    Through his account on Twitter and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", Minister of Electricity Loay Al-Khatib said that during the emergency meeting of the Ministry of Electricity leadership, we reviewed the 2020 plan in light of the global epidemic challenge of Corona, the economic situation and the collapse of oil markets.
    "We have taken decisions that include a plan for fuel, maintenance for the maintenance of services for citizens, the provision of financial allocations for workers, and the commitment to the utmost levels of austerity in exchange."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:20 am